Transgenic Animal Colony at Your Fingertips
ezColony® is setting the standard for automating the management of transgenic animal colonies for scientific and medical research as well as their facilities on nearly any scale. Our unique architecture combines the power and security of an enterprise server with a dynamic graphical user interface that enables maximum flexibility and provides users with an unparalleled degree of involvement in adapting the software to their specific needs.
ezColony is available in an affordable, feature-rich Standard Edition and an Enterprise Edition that offers enhanced security and authentication that utilizes LDAP or Active Directory, no limits on the number of concurrent users and animals, support for sub-facilities and automated data backups for peace of mind.
The recently announced ezColony is the next generation of this category leading solution. New features include:
- Full support for iPad and other mobile tablets
- Support for harem-type breeding in animal colonies
- Enhanced interfaculty communication module in the Enterprise version
- New polished look and feel
- Additional options for cage card printing
- Full Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) support for both animals and cages
- Additional ear notch schemas
- Fine-tuned security model featuring a new user group-based permission model
Learn more about ezColony Standard Edition
Learn more about ezColony Enterprise Edition