LIMS 24/7® – Sophisticated Management Made Clear
LIMS deployments have a final goal of sparking major improvements to efficiency, accuracy and traceability. Integration with instruments, external software systems and databases is critical for those attempting the installation of a LIMS as a complete central data repository.
LIMS 24/7 is that single solution, able to integrate almost any modern instrument and with many methods available for system data transfer.
LIMS 24/7 offers the data visualization, mining and reporting tools that are a must for meeting today’s requirements for collaboration, oversight and accountability.
Addressing the Complexity of Today’s LIMS
An industry source cites Lack of Available Resources and Complexity to Implement as the top 2 factors limiting the adoption of a LIMS. LIMS deployment can be a time and resource intensive process that keeps some labs from enjoying the eventual benefits and, even once live, it takes users time to acclimate to a new software work environment. Even before deployment, the evaluation of systems as multidimensional as today’s LIMS can require a great expenditure of business resources.
LIMS 24/7 addresses these complexities with:
- A proven deployment method, designed to a make what is a many-faceted process easier, quicker, and require less of your staff and budget.
- User group and role-based granular access with more than 27,000 possible interface configurations, ensuring your users see what they need, not what they do not.
- A thought-out, objective-based approach to evaluation that emphasizes communication between RURO and your team.
Efficiency Gained with LIMS 24/7
Some industry sources cite that up to 8 tasks associated with lab work are reduced to 1 with a fully deployed LIMS integrated with instruments and other software.
LIMS 24/7 removes the need for:
- Printing and pasting documents
- Filling forms
- Updating log book
- Multi-entry of data
- Result checks
- Waiting for results
Version 4 – New!
Featured enhancements for LIMS 24/7:
- Improved User Interface (UI) with multiple tools to visualize important data upon user sign on or in the tool bar
- File Repository home screen section populated with a quick-reference roster of databases, forms or other document links and downloads
- Improved query storage for users to instantly view mined data by priority, frequency, type or any other category
- New User Defined Fields (UDF) such as Back Reference and Key Value ensure that even the most complex subject relationships, file content or other defining qualities are captured entirely
- More Access Permissions for printers and subject types
Additional improvements include:
- Increased overall system speed, including API calls
- New charting capabilities, including 2D and 3D charts, and additional project charts, such as Gantt charts
- Greater report customization for header, footer and body areas
- Improved alerting system with a better user interface and unlimited email communication
Not Ready for Full Scale LIMS Deployment?
RURO offers a mid-level solution for Sample Management – what almost all lab publications cite as the #1 reason for using a LIMS.
FreezerPro offers a stepping stone for those labs not ready to adopt a full scale LIMS but in need of such LIMS-associated tools as data mining, automation, and others.
Users proficient with FreezerPro are up to 62% trained for non-admin LIMS 24/7 system use.
- Learn more about FreezerPro
Want to Learn More?
Click here to learn more about LIMS 24/7 or to arrange a personalized demonstration.