Discover The Future of ELNs (Electronic Lab Notebooks)!
More than just “going paperless”, Sciency ELN gives you a scalable, integrated research environment for managing and sharing data within a robust framework that protects valuable intellectual property, streamline laboratory processes and supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
The 3.5 release adds many new features to the Sciency ELN such as new look and feel designed to give iPad and other mobile device users the same experience as desktop, revised Sciency Explorer, option for double electronic signatures, cross-linking of images and files between Projects, and many other improvements!
Sciency at a glance:
- Multi-window, multitasking desktop environment right in your web browser.
- Your portal into existing systems and databases.
- Design studies, conduct analysis and generate visualizations.
- Project and study based with customizable project types, states and workflows.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the lab and across the World!
- Manage files and research data easier than ever.
- Create custom forms including data entry, surveys and more.
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, GLP, ISO and other key regulatory requirements.
- Built-in integration with FreezerPro for sample management and ezColony for animal management.
- Sciency ELN can now be linked with the e-mail account. The system has the option to send automatic e-mails to the users informing them of a new activities in the “discussion” section of a particular project. The “discussion” feature is very similar to an Internet discussion thread – a tool that is common place in social media.
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel AddOn for Sciency ELN 3.5 has been released. It allows for a seamless transfer of a documentation into a Sciency “note.” A user can also sign Sciency “note” preventing further editing.
- Full iPad support.
Learn more about Sciency Standard Edition
Learn more about Sciency Enterprise Edition