- September 12, 2012
- 2012 Events, News
See RURO at IQPC – Compound & Sample Management 2012. Boston, MA, September 19-21
IQPC – Compound & Sample Management 2012
The definitive annual meeting place for Compound and Sample Managers
Contribute to Drug Discovery Success by Integrating Compound Management, Analytical and Automation Workflows
Drug Discovery Materials Management has become a science in itself. Driven by the need to supply quality compounds efficiently to scientists on a multi-site, often global basis, CM has over the years in most organizations become a robust, automated and reliable function in Discovery.
So – what’s next?
- Unsolved automation challenges – biological samples and discovery materials present many issues; companies are faced integration of multi vendors equipment; and what does a company do when hardware becomes obsolete?
- Sample data management – Much work is still to be done in integrating all information related one sample; extracting relevant data and conducting meta data analysis.
- Managing R&D biomaterials and samples – What will CM’s responsibilities be in the future world of biotherapeutics?
- Enhancement of Academic Compound Management and Screening – many institutions are still gearing up, implementing automated systems and building libraries. But most importantly – how can academic/industry collaborative efforts advance drug discovery?
- Complex compound and sample management operations for growing global companies – how to set up CM to support various functions, prioritise jobs, and track and ship compounds global worldwide