FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact: DeBoer, Ph.D.
888-881-7876 Ext: 1
FREDERICK, MD. (PRWEB) August 18, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RURO Announces the Release of Sciency® ELN v5
FREDERICK, Md. (PRWEB) September 10, 2015 – RURO, Inc., a leading LIMS, RFID and sample management solutions provider announces the release of Sciency® ELN version 5—electronic laboratory notebook software with tools for data capture, organization, search, communications, and coordination of laboratory data.
Sciency® Electronic Lab Notebook provides a scalable, integrated research environment for managing and sharing data within a robust framework that protects valuable intellectual property, streamlines laboratory processes and communication, and supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Sciency® ELN is designed to be used out-of-the-box in multiple scientific disciplines including sequencing, genomics, proteomics, analytical and synthetic chemistry, biology and other research environments.
Key Upgrades in Sciency® ELN v5:
• New User Interface
• Improved Editing Engine with track changes, better image resisting, full-screen editing and many other new features
• Updates and Fixes from three years of customer feedback
RURO’s Sciency® ELN v5 includes many features for managing data and projects to support collaboration and data mining, including:
• Sciency® ELN Discussions – information exchange via message threads, assisted by automatic email notification
• User-Defined Note and Project Templates – users add structural tools for data capture, analysis, and review
• Enhanced Note-taking – easy ‘track changes’ viewing, complete revision history, single and double electronic signatures, integrated images, file links, tables, and charts
• Microsoft Word and Excel Extension — seamlessly import data into Sciency® ELN without switching programs
• Drag & Drop File Uploads
• Permission Controls – control access to data, communications, and analyses for User Roles and User Groups
• Security – SSL and 1028-bit encryption
For a full list of features in Sciency® ELN v5 visit http://ruro.com/sciency or speak to a representative at (888) 881-7876.
About RURO, Inc.
Founded in 2006, RURO specializes in Laboratory Information Management and RFID Solutions. RURO’s FreezerPro® is the frozen sample management software used in many of the world’s leading biobanks and research laboratories. RURO’s Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Solutions meet critical inventory management, tracking and security needs for industrial and laboratories utilizing select agents.
RURO is Laboratory Information Bliss!
Visit RURO at ruro.com for more information.