Brady’s IP™Thermal Transfer Printer is a new, smart solution for high-performance printing. The Brady IP™ Printer is a fully integrated, easy-to-use printer, material, and software system. Smart Cell technology allows the printer, materials, and ribbon to communicate with each other. The system offers material recognition, automatic formatting, and user-friendly printer features for labels, sleeves, and tags.- Brady IP™ Printer detects loaded material and ribbon and displays the user information on the LCD.- The material information is sent to the software, where template and settings are automatically populated.- Create data on template, then click and print.Load, click, and print. It’s just that simple. The Brady IP thermal transfer printer series works best when you use Brady labels, Brady ribbons and Brady software.Includes the free Brady360® 5 year warranty that covers repair parts & labor, one print head replacement, a free loaner printer, a stress-free printer setup session, and much more. Additional fee-based support available.
Smart Cell Technology Saves Time in Initial Set-up and Quicker Material Change-Outs
- Printer identifies what is loaded, as well as the best material and ribbon match for improved productivity and flawless printing.
- Manual adjustments such as speed, temperature, material size and layout are eliminated; printer sets correct printer settings for material.
- Automatic calibration; sensor position shown for notched, gapped, or continuous materials.
- Printer tracks material and ribbon levels and displays it on LCD.
Communication and Technology Provides Ease-of-Use for Multiple Users:
- Revolutionary interactive system where the Smart Cell enables the printer, software, material and ribbon talk to each other.
- Intelligent error messaging and quick troubleshooting using alphanumeric and graphical LCD.
Load, Click, Print – it’s that simple
- Top loading design for easy access to materials.
- Click open the supply file on screen; recognized material and information is automatically updated.
- Enter data on the template and just hit ‘print’. The smart cell eliminates the need for calibration and reduces manual software adjustments.
Click HERE for Label Supplies
Click HERE for Ribbon Supplies